In this free welding project, you are presented with plan, according to which you can make a Incline lever row.
There is no reason to give away a rather large amount of money to buy such a fitness device, as it it is not complicated at all to make one in your workshop. Isn’t this more than enough to motivate you to invest a little of your time and effort on this project!? This plan allows you to create a simplified version of the Incline rowing machine, but with a little more work you will be able to add some extra details as desired. The chest support (Part 33 – Wooden plate) should be upholstered with a solid sponge, at least 7cm thick, because the chest suffers the greatest pressure during exercise. Before workout cover it with a sweat towel for protection. Also, provide handle pads/covers for more safety and comfort during hand-weight exercises. To ensure stability of the device, it is necessary to attach it to the surface.
W 610mm (24.02'') x D 1861mm (73.28'') x H 1006mm (39.61'')
The Incline lever row is a classic among fitness devices. It is used not only by fitness enthusiasts but also by professional athletes, and is known to be unmatched for strengthening and complete activation of the back muscles.
- Target muscles: Rowing exercises target the entire back complex, lats (latissimus dorsi), traps, rhomboids, shoulders, arms and the smaller muscles of the mid and upper back)
- Exercise could also be done with a pair of dumbbells, or with an e-z bar.
- Select the weight (barbell plates).
- Lie face down on inclined a lever row (inclined platform) and grasp lever handles with overhand grip.
- Pull lever up as high as possible. Return until arms are extended and shoulders are stretched downward.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.