Here you are given a plan for making a Preacher curl, which can also be found under the name Preacher bench.
Whether you are a fitness expert or someone who just enjoys keeping in shape, doing preacher curls not only activates and strengthens a large number of your arm muscles, but also contributes to your health in general. The preacher curl exercise targets the brachialis muscle located in the upper arm (aids the flexion of your elbow).
W 810mm (31.89'') x D 890mm (35.04'') x H 944mm (37.18'')
- Grab a dumbbell with each arm and place the upper arms on top of the preacher bench. This will be your starting position.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells until your upper arm is extended and the biceps is fully stretched.
- Use the biceps to curl the weights up until your biceps is fully contracted
- Inhale as you lower the dumbbell. Exhale as you curl the dumbbell to the starting position.
Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
- Target muscles: strengthen your brachialis, biceps brachii and brachioradialis
- exercise could also be done with a pair of dumbbells, barbells or with an e-z bar.
- adjustable arm platform, so you can raise or lower it.
If you decide to make this preacher curl, you should padded the seat and declined sheet (platform), so you could rest your arms with comfort.