It was created in Rhino 3D CAD software using NURBS surfaces. It is very easy to draw this 3D model:
1) Draw the contour of the egg white and extrude it;
2) Add the desired radius to the resulting solid (on the contour);
3) Draw an ellipsoid, which is in fact the yolk;
4) Draw a flat surface with which we cut the yolk and the egg white to form the bottom of the fried egg;
5) Trim the yolk with the egg white, delete unnecessary surfaces formed by trimming, and apply the radius to the curve obtained by trimming (intersection).